Still not sure what to ask for from Old St. Nick, or just in the mood to treat yourself after finals week? Here are some of my favorite thing right now that I think you’ll love, too.
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask: If you have dry skin, you NEED this in your life. Every Fall and Winter my skin needs a little extra TLC and this always does the trick. Because my skin is so dry, I can get away with using this as a night cream. I wake up up with plump and glowing skin the next morning every day that I use it. If you’re more on the combo/oily side, I’d suggest only using it when your skin is lacking a little life and needs some extra hydration. Get it here.
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil: Once again, a winter staple in my skin care routine. I use this as an extra boost of hydration to add to my normal lotions, and alone or on top of other things in targeted areas when my skin gets too dry. I’ve been using it for years now and I never get tired of the results. Get it here.
- L.L. Bean Quilted Riding Jacket: I received this as a birthday gift after having been on the hunt for a quilted navy jacket for a while now. I’ve only had it for a few short weeks and I have worn it almost every single day. It’s weather resistant and pretty lightweight. I’m not a fan of super bulky coats and would rather layer underneath of a thinner one. I got it a little big so I’m able to layer as much as I want, so if you’re planning on doing that, size up. I wore this last night walking around D.C in the snow and was never too cold. Get it here.
- J Crew Factory Plaid Blanket Scarf: I was on the hunt for a new winter scarf when I came across this for a great price on Black Friday. Much like the jacket, I have basically wore it everyday since and wore it to D.C last night as well. I love how big it is and how many different ways you can style it. I forgot a hat last night (rookie mistake) and because of how large this is, I was able to have it cover my ears and neck. It’s super cute and festive and I can see myself wearing this for years to come. Get it here.
- Bell Sleeves: I am so late on the bell-sleeve bandwagon, but I am so obsessed with them right now. I recently bought a shirt with bell sleeves (another J Crew Black Friday find) and I have been wearing it non-stop. I also borrowed my friend’s shirt that has bell sleeves when I went out one night and I got so many compliments. Get the shirt I bought here.
- Hot Tea: This sounds silly that it’s a current favorite, but it definitely is. I basically gave up coffee this year because it was constantly making me jittery. I replaced that with iced teas and was obsessed with them for a while. Since its gotten colder, though, I didn’t know what to get because I wasn’t able to get my normal hot coffees. I got a nasty cold for about two weeks and basically was forced to drink all of the hot tea I possibly could, and now I’m obsessed. I’m currently sipping on some right now as I write this post in my campus coffee shop. 10/10 reccomend.
- The Last Five Years Soundtrack: I was recently shown this musical and holy cow- I’m obsessed. It’s soundtrack is beautiful and it has been all I’ve been listening to lately. If you’re able to see a show- GO. If not, the movie is on Netflix. Just prepare yourself for all of the feels, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
That’s about all I have as far as favorites are concerned. Some are more random than others, but I wanted to be completely honest about everything I’ve been loving lately. Hope you enjoyed!